CIS CAMP PROGRAM
---- North American camp program especially designed for non-CIS students.
A learning program suitable for non-CIS students , age 10-15 to experience north America English-speaking courses and extracurricular activities.
- --All English courses & colorful after-class activities.
- --Classes for different English levels and ages.
- --Thousands of students join CIS summer and winter camp.
- --Learn social and independent living abilities.
- --Chances to have English communication and develop friendship.
--<All English courses>
All English courses in different English levels, providing all English learning and living environment with practical courses:
- *Small group of 15-20 students.
- *Theme-oriented courses.
- *CIS foreign teachers instruct the classes.
- *Practical and living teaching materials to make students speak English Strengthen students'ability of English listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- *15-20 hours of classes a week.
Provide students all kinds of experiments to learn scientific knowledge from doing.
With professional teachers'guidance, students are free to use their imagination and creativity.
A healthy mind is in a healthy body. All kinds of physical activities suitable for students.
Dorm teachers take care of them and foster their independent living abilities.
- --Focus on safety, comfort, tidiness, and regularity.
- --Well-equipped rooms with air –conditioning and bright lighting.
- --24-hour security surveillance.
- --Every room is equipped with a phone.
- --A restroom with separate bath and shower stall.
- --Dorm tutors live on the same floor to take good care of them.
- --Our kitchen provides delicious meals every day.
- --Our meals are outsourced by a famous catering company.
- --hygienic food with balanced nutrition.
- --Recreational or outdoor activities from Monday to Friday.
- --Award CIS certificate of completion at the closing ceremony and performance presentation.
Certificate：A CIS certificate of completion.
Courses：Theme-course tuition, registration and material fees.
Activities：Outdoor teaching and group games in the evening.
Meals：Three meals a day.
Accommodation：All accommodation fees.
Insurance：Travel, medical and school insurance.
※Not included: Personal expenses.