VISIT TO TOP UNIVERSITIES IN VANCOUVER, CANADA
Outside the class overall learning experience
CIS winter program of visiting to top universities in Vancouver has been held for years. This unique tour of western culture will take students to visit top 7 universities as a reference for students to apply for ideal university in the future.
--A visit to University of British Columbia. UBC , the oldest university in British Columbia and top university of history and good culture, enjoys good reputation for fostering many top talents. Seven famous alumni were awarded Nobel Prize. UBC has a museum that conducts the research of anthropology.
--A visit to Simon Fraiser University, funded in 1965, was named after the explorer Simon Fraiser who explored the region of Vancouver. And it's the only Canadian university that joins America National Collegiate Athletic Association(NCAA).
--A visit to University of Victoria, its law school has been listed top one for 8 years, is one of the top 20 universities in Canada. University of Victoria is a comprehensive university in Canada.
--A visit to Capilano University with three campuses. We will visit the main campus located in halfway up the mountain in the north Canada. Its detp. of films is the most well-known in Canada.
--A visit to Trinity Western University, a comprehensive church university, boasts an excellent school spirit and high teaching quality. It is one of the safest universities in Canada.
--A visit to Emily Carr University, a top art and design university, doesn’t take up large property but rich atmosphere of art is in every corner of school.
--A visit to Kwantlen Polytechnic University, a public science and engineering university in British Columbia.
- --Stay in 5-star Hilton Hotel all the trip
- --A visit to Whistler, 2010 Winter Olympic skiing site, is one of the best skiing resort in the world
- --A visit to Langley horse ranch to experience horse-riding in the forest
- --A visit to Fort Langley to learn and experience aboriginal culture
- --A visit to Granville Island Public Market to enjoy local fresh and delicious food
- --Taking BC ferry boat to Vancouver Island and visit City Hall, the largest museum in BC and Craigdarroch Castle
- --A visit to Science World in Vancouver, a chance for students to operate scientific experiments
- --A visit to Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
- --A visit to aboriginal Totem Poles in Stanley Park